until 10.06. | #1247ARTatBerlin | Köppe Contemporary presents from 06th May 2017 the exhibition “today – tomorrow – yesterday” by the artist Kevin A. Rausch.
The gallery just provided a German exhibition description by now. For details please change to the german version of ART@Berlin. It is really easy: Just press the language button in the upper right corner. In an instant you will be forwarded to the article in German language. Bis gleich!
Vernissage: Friday, 05th May 2017, 07:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Exhibition period: Saturday, 06th May – Saturday, 10th June 2017Zu Köppe Contemporary
Cover photo: Sid & Nancy | 2017, Mischtechnik / Lw, 85 x 60 cm
1. Image: The end were we stars | 2015, Mischtechnik / Lw , 180 x 300 cm
2. Image: When Memories Go On A Journey | 2008–2017, Größe variable
3. Image: Class bunkers | 2016, Mischtechnik / Lw, 200 x 270 cm
4. Image: Every dream a trap | 2017, Mischtechnik / Lw, 200 × 150 cm
5. Image: Hold On | 2017, Mischtechnik / Lw, 150 x 130 cm
Exhibition Berlin Galleries: Kevin A. Rausch – Köppe Contemporary | ART at Berlin
Error: Hashtag limit of 30 unique hashtags per week has been reached. Feed may not display until 13. January 2021 15:08.
If you need to display more than 30 hashtag feeds on your site, consider connecting an additional business account from a separate Instagram and Facebook account.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.