- Margarete Adler and Cornelia Schleime, Installation shot, Photo: Julian Melzer
- Margarete Adler and MARCK, Wer bin ich?, 2023, Photo: Julian Melzer
- Holger Schmidhuber, About Horizons, Photo: Holger Schmidhuber
- Bodo Korsig, shattering dreams, 2023, Photo: Phillip Himburg
- Holger Schmidhuber, Fly, 2023 Photo: Holger Schmidhuber
AOA;87 is a gallery for contemporary art with locations in Bamberg (2020) and Berlin-Mitte (2023). The gallery’s founder, gallery owner Angela Kohlrusch, and her staff present emerging and established artists in various media such as painting, sculpture, object art and video.
The gallery AOA;87 functions as a discourse space dedicated not only to viewing but also to intellectual exchange. In addition to solo presentations, AOA;87 arranges thematic group exhibitions and confronts established positions with young ones. The gallery publishes a catalogue for each exhibition, organises artist talks and discussions and participates in institutional collaborations and international art fairs to promote the visibility of the artists.
Tue – Fri 12:00 – 19:00
Sat 11:00 – 19:00
or by arrangement
Artists of the gallery:
Margarete Adler, Bodo Korsig, MARCK, Helga Schmidhuber, Holger Schmidhuber, Giuseppe Veneziano, XOOOOX
Henrik Abedian, Noriko Ambe, Dana Greiner, Ann-Kristin Hamm, Imi Knoebel, Simone Lucas, Adolf Luther, Alexandre Madureira, Heiner Meyer, Mika Natri, Manfred Peckl, Cornelia Schleime, Andy Warhol
Image caption: (follows)
Art Gallery in Berlin: AOA;87 – Kunstgalerie – art gallery | ART at Berlin