The art fair Paris+ par Art Basel will take place for the first time at the Grand Palais Éphémère from 20 to 23 October 2022. The programme has numerous highlights in store:
- Paris+ par Art Basel’s Sites sector for site-specific projects presents over 20 works and interventions open to the public in emblematic places in the city.
- ‘La Suite de l’Histoire’, an exhibition curated by Annabelle Ténèze, director of Les Abattoirs, Musée – Frac Occitanie Toulouse, will be on view as part of Sites at the Jardin des Tuileries – Domaine national du Louvre and the Musée national Eugène-Delacroix
- An installation by Alicja Kwade – the artist’s largest to date – curated by Jérôme Sans will be on view at Place Vendôme
- Omer Fast will present his multi-layered installation ‘Karla’ at the Chapelle des Petits-Augustins des Beaux-Arts de Paris
- A dynamic programme of Conversations, curated by Pierre-Alexandre Mateos and Charles Teyssou, will take place on the Bal de la Marine, a docked boat next to the Eiffel Tower.
Sites is dedicated to artistic projects taking place in the heart of Paris. The first edition of Sites will take place in iconic locations across the city, including the …
Continue reading the article on DEEDS.NEWS.
Image above: © Patrick Tourneboeuf pour la Rmn – GP, 2021 architecte Jean-Michel Wilmotte